|SHOE SIZE—Tabon Williams, 13, from Robinson Township, shops with Ike Taylor for shoes. (Photos by J.L. Martello)
MHY Family Services is committed to providing sanctuary to help youth heal and cope with psychological and social traumatic experiences. Through the implementation of Sanctuary Model for Trauma Informed Organizations*, MHYFS provides a safe and connected community for clients and staff to actively engage in treatment and programming that encourage healthy recovery, healing and growth for clients.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the New Pittsburgh Courier Digital Daily newsletter!
- Time to share the ‘truth’ about ‘timeshares’ (5)
- Community outraged over toddler’s shooting death, Rayco declares 'War' (1)
- Protecting Black Americans’ right to compete (2)
- Sergio Garcia will pay dearly for Tiger remarks (1)
- Detroit's emergency manager takes on critics in candid interview about city’s future (1)