This week I visited the Cabaret Lounge in Homewood, Shadow Lounge in East Liberty, CJ’s in the Strip District and Kelly’s Bar in East Liberty.
My first stop was at CJ’s in the Strip District where everyone was dancing the night away with Tee Jay on the 1’s and 2’s.
|Glenn and Tracey enjoying a night out at CJ’s in the Strip District.
My next stop was at the Cabaret Lounge in Homewood where DJ Mighty Man celebrated his birthday in grand style with family and friends.
My next stop was at the Shadow Lounge in East Liberty where Marisa Bartley of the Urban League Young Professionals of Greater Pittsburgh held a Halloween Party and everyone came out to join in the fun.
|The one and only DJ Mighty Man celebrating his birthday at the Cabaret Lounge in Homewood.
My next stop was also at the Shadow Lounge for Rhyme Calisthenics featuring Stretch and JB as the host.
My final destination was at Kelly’s Bar where we all had a blast listening to great music, enjoying delicious food and enjoying the Halloween holiday.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the New Pittsburgh Courier Digital Daily newsletter!
- Homeowners Bill of Rights emerge as remedy to foreclosure (1)
- Bill Cosby attacked by Republican Allen West: Why these two men are so different (4)
- This Father's Day we celebrate the legacy of TV dads (1)
- Mandela's wife thanks world for 'love, generosity' (1)
- A White South African's memories of Nelson Mandela (1)