- Mayweather Jr. ranks No. 1 on SI Fortunate 50 - 2013-05-17
- More visits by artists like Beyonce, Jay-Z, needed, says Afro-Cuban filmmaker - 2013-05-17
- Mo’Nique shows off amazing weight loss - 2013-05-17
- Our primary election endorsements - 2013-05-16
- Letter To The Editor...Peduto’s been the champion for our community - 2013-05-16
Read “Learning from the Class of 2009” at www.act.org/path/parent/news.
Measuring college readiness is just one of the ways ACT helps people achieve education and workplace success. In “Four Reasons Your Teen Should Attend College,” you’ll learn the value of a college degree and how it impacts lifetime earnings and employment prospects.
College planning takes time, effort and patience. In this edition’s “Meet the Bloggers,” you’ll hear about two high school students who personalize the college planning process for other teenagers. Every two weeks, ACT Student bloggers Lisa Marie Cantú and Andy Samuels, share their experiences as senior students this year.
To follow these blogs, visit http://www.actstudent.org/blog/. ACT will feature two new high school junior bloggers in January 2010.
Parents may read ACT Parent online at http://act.org/path/parent/news/index.html. To subscribe for monthly issues, visit http://act.org/path/parent/news/subscribe.html. The newsletter is also available in Spanish at http://www.act.org/path/spanish/.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the New Pittsburgh Courier Digital Daily newsletter!