- The Wise Decision...Replace your trigger foods - 2013-06-18
- Passion begin 2013 playoffs with 63-0 beat down of Cincinnati - 2013-06-17
- Toomey Update: Two judges confirmed for PA's Eastern District including first Latina - 2013-06-16
- New Pittsburgh Courier to honor 50 Women of Excellence June 20 - 2013-06-15
- Riverhounds extend unbeaten streak to eight, draw 1-1 with defending USL PRO Champs - 2013-06-15
To celebrate the Oct. 15 grand opening, the banking center presented a donation to a local Hill District community organization. Festivities began with an 11 a.m. ribbon- cutting ceremony and continued with an all-day open house that included visits from Mayor Luke Ravenstahl, state Rep. Jake Wheatley and Councilwoman Tonya Payne.
“Fifth Third Bank and my entire staff are excited to be serving the Hill District community,” said Ralph Parks, Hill District Banking Center’s manager. “Residents and business owners can now enjoy the benefits of our quality products and services closer to home.”
The Hill Banking Center is a full-service office, featuring four teller lines, one walkup ATM with night depository and four private offices for the manager, personal banker, mortgage loan and business banking officers. The new location is open weekdays from 9 a.m.-5:30 p.m., and on Saturdays from 9 a.m.--1 p.m. The phone number is 412-697-4821.
Fifth Third Bank operates 16 affiliates with 1,320 full-service Banking Centers, including 99 Bank Mart locations open seven days a week inside select grocery stores and 2,353 ATMs in Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, Michigan, Illinois, Florida, Tennessee, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Missouri, Georgia and North Carolina.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the New Pittsburgh Courier Digital Daily newsletter!
- Last Dance: AVA Bar & Lounge in East Liberty closing (3)
- Homeowners Bill of Rights emerge as remedy to foreclosure (1)
- Bill Cosby attacked by Republican Allen West: Why these two men are so different (4)
- This Father's Day we celebrate the legacy of TV dads (1)
- Mandela's wife thanks world for 'love, generosity' (1)