- Roll to the Polls...Get Out and Vote! Tuesday, May 21, 2013 - 2013-05-19
- Mayweather Jr. ranks No. 1 on SI Fortunate 50 - 2013-05-17
- More visits by artists like Beyonce, Jay-Z, needed, says Afro-Cuban filmmaker - 2013-05-17
- Mo’Nique shows off amazing weight loss - 2013-05-17
- Our primary election endorsements - 2013-05-16
Doris Carson Williams celebrated her 60th birthday at a party arranged by her husband, Jimmy Williams. The party was held Sept. 19 at Churchill Valley Country Club with Brother Matt as deejay. Jimmy hosted the party and invited “all of Doris’ friends.” Close to 200 attended. It was a fantastic birthday party with food, open bar, music and dancing.
|WITH SON—From left: Doris Carson Williams, Jimmy Williams and son, James III, with Dr. Tracy Winbush.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the New Pittsburgh Courier Digital Daily newsletter!