My first stop was at Matrix in Station Square where everyone came out to the closing of this great night club. It was in full effect with all the ladies and the music was off the chain in three rooms featuring the best dee jays in the 'Burgh.
|Shari Thomas and the crew at the Shadow Lounge in East Liberty for her Valentine’s Day event.
My next stop was at Tim’s Bar in the Hill District where the family of “Brian Bennett aka “Big B” came out to celebrate the birthday of their father who passed away a couple of years ago.
My next stop was at the Shadow Lounge in East Liberty where Shari Thomas held a Valentine’s Day event. If you missed this event, you really missed a great time. Thanks for the invitation.
My next stop was at Questions Night Club in the Strip District where B. Marshall Productions brought in the one and only Lil Kim aka The Queen Bee to perform live for her Pittsburgh fans.
My final destination was at Ingram Hall in North Versailles where newlyweds Valdez R. Thomas and Christine A. McGant joined together in holy matrimony to become Mr. and Mrs. Valdez R. Thompson. Brotha Ash was the photographer for the wedding and it was a great honor. Congratulations to you both and may you have many great years together.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the New Pittsburgh Courier Digital Daily newsletter!
- That intelligence agencies monitor our calls and Internet usage shouldn’t come as a surprise (1)
- Central Baptist Church hosts 'Spring Hat Sensation' at LeMont (2)
- Pitt hosts national summit tackling poverty research cuts (2)
- Last Dance: AVA Bar & Lounge in East Liberty closing (5)
- A White South African's memories of Nelson Mandela (2)