- That intelligence agencies monitor our calls and Internet usage shouldn’t come as a surprise - 2013-06-19
- 2013 National Urban League Conference, 'Redeem the Dream' set for Philly - 2013-06-18
- The Wise Decision...Replace your trigger foods - 2013-06-18
- Passion begin 2013 playoffs with 63-0 beat down of Cincinnati - 2013-06-17
- Toomey Update: Two judges confirmed for PA's Eastern District including first Latina - 2013-06-16
Expanded evening and Saturday office hours at the Braddock Family Health Center, 404 Braddock Ave., are being made possible through a new partnership with UPMC Health Plan. The expanded services include Tuesday and Thursday evenings until 9 p.m., and Saturdays from 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
•UPMC McKeesport Physician Offices at Forest Hills, 2020 Ardmore Blvd., Suite 120, Forest Hills, is open and represents many of the physicians who practiced in the UPMC Braddock Professional Building. Medical specialties include internal medicine, general medicine, hand surgery, orthopedic surgery, neurosurgery, neurology, endocrinology, nephrology, pulmonology and physical medicine and rehabilitation.
•UPMC McKeesport Outpatient Center at Forest Hills, 2020 Ardmore Blvd., Suite 120, Forest Hills, is a new, community-based diagnostic resource that will open in late February or early March providing medical imaging and laboratory services.
•UPMC will expand its Homebound Phlebotomy Service throughout the region. Based at UPMC McKeesport, it offers home blood draws, which provide convenience and accessibility for homebound, elderly and disabled patients.
•In a new partnership with UPMC Presbyterian Shadyside, the Braddock Dental Center will move to a new facility at 818 Braddock Ave., and provide comprehensive dental services for adults and children.
•The Family Care Connection of Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC at its new location at 818 Braddock Ave., offers enhanced access to primary and specialty care, and a variety of maternal and child health programs.
•UPMC Steps to a Healthy Community will move to a new, highly visible and accessible location in the Heritage Community Initiative building at 820 Braddock Ave. UPMC Steps to a Healthy Community offers free resources for community health including Steps to Home for continuity of care from hospital to home, health insurance counseling and a number of health education, wellness enhancement and health screening programs.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the New Pittsburgh Courier Digital Daily newsletter!
- Pitt hosts national summit tackling poverty research cuts (2)
- Last Dance: AVA Bar & Lounge in East Liberty closing (5)
- A White South African's memories of Nelson Mandela (2)
- Black politicians need to learn to steal from the right people (1)
- Homeowners Bill of Rights emerge as remedy to foreclosure (1)