My first stop was at the S-Bar where everyone came out from all over the city to get their party on.
My second stop was at the Southside 86, which is Pittsburgh Steeler Hines Ward’s new bar, and it is off the chain. You have to come out and check this place out.
|R&B diva Monica hanging out at Krobar in the Strip District to meet and greet with her fans.
My next stop was at Mr. Kenny’s in the Hill District where Rana celebrated her birthday with family and friends. It was great to see everyone who came out for this event.
|Birthday celebrations at CJ’s in the Strip District.
My final destination was at Krobar in the Strip District where the legendary R&B diva Monica came out to meet and greet with her fans. DJ Infamous was in the building at the event called “Diva’s Night Out” presented by the one and only B. Marshall Productions. I have to shout B. Marshall who always brings the hottest stars to the ’Burgh.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the New Pittsburgh Courier Digital Daily newsletter!
- A White South African's memories of Nelson Mandela (2)
- Black politicians need to learn to steal from the right people (1)
- Last Dance: AVA Bar & Lounge in East Liberty closing (3)
- Homeowners Bill of Rights emerge as remedy to foreclosure (1)
- Bill Cosby attacked by Republican Allen West: Why these two men are so different (4)