- Heritage, Symphony partner to provide classical music experience to Braddock children - 2013-06-19
- Conflicting opinions opens affirmative action in med school admissions debate - 2013-06-19
- This Week In Black History - 2013-06-19
- CeeLo and Goodie Mob introduce 'Elevate Young Black Voices' contest winners at finale concert - 2013-06-19
- That intelligence agencies monitor our calls and Internet usage shouldn’t come as a surprise - 2013-06-19
The society recognizes top scholars and invites only those students who have achieved superior academic excellence. The announcement was made by NSHSS founder and chairman, Claes Nobel, a senior member of the family that established the Nobel prizes.
CAMERON T. OGDEN
“On behalf of NSHSS, I am honored to recognize the hard work, sacrifice, and commitment that Cameron T. Ogden has demonstrated to achieve this exceptional level of academic excellence,” said Nobel. “Cameron T. Ogden is now a member of a unique community of scholars—a community that represents our very best hope for the future.”
“Our vision is to build a dynamic international organization that connects members with meaningful content, resources and opportunities,” stated NSHSS President James Lewis. ‘’We aim to help students like Cameron T. Ogden build on their academic successes and enhance the skills and desires to have a positive impact on the global community.”
Membership in NSHSS entitles qualified students to enjoy a wide variety of benefits, including scholarship opportunities, academic competitions, free events, member-only resources, publications, participation in programs offered by educational partners, online forums, personalized recognition items, and publicity honors.
(For more information about NSHSS, visit www.nshss.org.)
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the New Pittsburgh Courier Digital Daily newsletter!
- That intelligence agencies monitor our calls and Internet usage shouldn’t come as a surprise (1)
- Central Baptist Church hosts 'Spring Hat Sensation' at LeMont (2)
- Pitt hosts national summit tackling poverty research cuts (2)
- Last Dance: AVA Bar & Lounge in East Liberty closing (5)
- A White South African's memories of Nelson Mandela (2)