- Beyonce, feeling better, apologizes for canceled show - 2013-05-16
- Angelina Jolie says she had double mastectomy - 2013-05-14
- Adult Swim plans a cartoon show to star Mike Tyson - 2013-05-14
- NBC bringing back 'Ironside,' starring CMU grad Blair Underwood - 2013-05-14
- OJ heads to court to fight for freedom - 2013-05-13
Photo Credit: ET/Marco Glaviano
by NewsOne Staff
In a 24-hour news cycle where secrets are next to impossible Janet Jackson managed to marry her beau, Qatari billionaire Wissam Al Mana, in a private ceremony last year.
After rumors of an extravagant Spring wedding intensified, the couple released a joint statement exclusively to Entertainment Tonight:
“The rumors regarding an extravagant wedding are simply not true. Last year we were married in a quiet, private, and beautiful ceremony.”
“Our wedding gifts to one another were contributions to our respective favorite children’s charities. We would appreciate that our privacy is respected and that we are allowed this time for celebration and joy. With love, Wissam and Janet”
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the New Pittsburgh Courier Digital Daily newsletter!