- 'Britain's Obama' urges ties with West Africa - 2013-05-20
- 'Scandal' cast performs finale live for Academy - 2013-05-20
- Bills promote Pittsburgh native and former Steelers' exec Whaley to GM - 2013-05-20
- Miss. mayoral candidate: Radical or mainstream? - 2013-05-20
- Obama's Morehouse visit shines spotlight on HBCUs - 2013-05-20
Beyonce covers Vogue's March issue
Created on Monday, 11 February 2013 18:17 Last Updated on Monday, 11 February 2013 18:17 Published on Monday, 11 February 2013 18:17 Written by Associated Press Hits: 320
COVER GIRL--This magazine cover image released by Vogue shows singer Beyonce on the March 2013 issue of the popular fashion magazine. (AP Photo/Vogue)
NEW YORK (AP) — Beyonce calls the making of her upcoming HBO documentary "Life is But a Dream" a therapeutic process.
She tells the March issue of Vogue, "this movie healed me in so many ways" and thinking about it makes her "want to cry."
The film addresses topics that the notoriously private singer normally doesn't address in public. It chronicles her 2011 decision to no longer have her father Matthew Knowles as her manager, her miscarriage and even the rumors that she was faking her pregnancy with daughter Blue Ivy by really using a surrogate.
"That was very odd," says the singer.
"Life is But a Dream" airs Feb. 16 on HBO.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the New Pittsburgh Courier Digital Daily newsletter!