- That intelligence agencies monitor our calls and Internet usage shouldn’t come as a surprise - 2013-06-19
- 2013 National Urban League Conference, 'Redeem the Dream' set for Philly - 2013-06-18
- The Wise Decision...Replace your trigger foods - 2013-06-18
- Passion begin 2013 playoffs with 63-0 beat down of Cincinnati - 2013-06-17
- Toomey Update: Two judges confirmed for PA's Eastern District including first Latina - 2013-06-16
The YWCA of Greater Pittsburgh hosted the 10th Anniversary Pink Ribbon Luncheon and Fashion Show at the Westin Hotel, Downtown, Oct. 17. This was an inspirational luncheon honoring cancer survivors.
There was educational health and wellness information and a survivors fashion show.
|FASHION FORWARD— Carmelle Nickens Phillips, Danielle Nottingham and Yvonne D. Durham, event chair.
The keynote speaker was Kathy Purcell, executive director of the Pittsburgh Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure and Danielle Nottingham of WPXI was the mistress of ceremonies.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the New Pittsburgh Courier Digital Daily newsletter!
- Pitt hosts national summit tackling poverty research cuts (2)
- Last Dance: AVA Bar & Lounge in East Liberty closing (5)
- A White South African's memories of Nelson Mandela (2)
- Black politicians need to learn to steal from the right people (1)
- Homeowners Bill of Rights emerge as remedy to foreclosure (1)