- NJ: Caramel-colored rubbing alcohol sold as scotch - 2013-05-25
- Michelle Obama and Kerry Washington promote arts education at D.C. school - 2013-05-25
- Md. hatchet murder suspect is son of Bush White House official - 2013-05-25
- Actor Tyler Perry donates $100K to Ohio middle schools - 2013-05-25
- 'Africa Day': In Ethiopia, African Union celebrates 50 years - 2013-05-25
Barbara Bush: Palin should stay in Alaska
Created on Wednesday, 24 November 2010 10:31 Last Updated on Monday, 03 December 2012 19:23 Published on Wednesday, 24 November 2010 10:31 Written by Associated Press Hits: 2781
In an interview with CNN's Larry King scheduled for airing Monday, Bush says she sat next to Palin once and "thought she was beautiful."
|PALIN'S ALASKA—Sarah Palin waits by her husband Todd's boat before heading up river to see fish being counted in Dillingham, Alaska as part of a documentary for the TLC channel. (AP Photo/Discovery Communications, Gilles Mingasson)
The outspoken wife of former President George H.W. Bush says Palin, who is considering a presidential run in 2012, seems "very happy in Alaska" but then adds, "I hope she'll stay there."
In an excerpt provided by CNN, both Bushes compliment their son, former President George W. Bush, on the success of his recent memoir, "Decision Points."
The former president says his son has "done a good job selling the darn thing."
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the New Pittsburgh Courier Digital Daily newsletter!