- Rehabilitation or Demolition: Which Path for Homewood and Hill District Community Development? - 2013-05-25
- Share your money before you die - 2013-05-23
- Protecting Black Americans’ right to compete - 2013-05-23
- This Week In Black History 5-22-13 - 2013-05-23
- Editorial...Justice served in Philly abortion doctor verdict - 2013-05-23
Created on Thursday, 01 October 2009 13:02 Last Updated on Monday, 03 December 2012 19:19 Published on Thursday, 01 October 2009 13:02 Written by Courier Newsroom Hits: 3191
Doris Carson Williams celebrated her 60th birthday at a party arranged by her husband, Jimmy Williams. The party was held Sept. 19 at Churchill Valley Country Club with Brother Matt as deejay. Jimmy hosted the party and invited “all of Doris’ friends.” Close to 200 attended. It was a fantastic birthday party with food, open bar, music and dancing.
|WITH SON—From left: Doris Carson Williams, Jimmy Williams and son, James III, with Dr. Tracy Winbush.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the New Pittsburgh Courier Digital Daily newsletter!