- This Week In Black History 5-22-13 - 2013-05-23
- Editorial...Justice served in Philly abortion doctor verdict - 2013-05-23
- Letter to the Editor...We Did It! - 2013-05-23
- Mayweather Jr. ranks No. 1 on SI Fortunate 50 - 2013-05-17
- More visits by artists like Beyonce, Jay-Z, needed, says Afro-Cuban filmmaker - 2013-05-17
Created on Wednesday, 03 March 2010 11:49 Last Updated on Monday, 03 December 2012 19:20 Published on Wednesday, 03 March 2010 11:49 Written by Courier Newsroom Hits: 1214
“I don’t think he should have apologized for what he’s done, having the affairs with all of the women. I think he should apologize to the Black community for the way he went about it. He bears a lot of weight on his shoulders for who he is and he let the community down.”
“No, I don’t think he should have apologized. What he does with his personal life is his personal business. People do what he did everyday and the world is not apologizing for it. There is a lot of public disappointment because of who he is.”
“Yes, I think he should apologize to his wife but shouldn’t have to apologize to the public. He didn’t cheat on them.”
“No, I don’t think he should have apologized because I think it’s a personal matter. It’s nobody’s business but his and his wife’s.”
“No, he shouldn’t have apologized because he is human. I don’t see where what he did is any worse than anyone else. He can do whatever he wants to do as long as he keeps it under cover.”
Compiled by Erin Perry. Photos by Erin Perry.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the New Pittsburgh Courier Digital Daily newsletter!