Created on Wednesday, 24 February 2010 11:27 Last Updated on Monday, 03 December 2012 19:20 Published on Wednesday, 24 February 2010 11:27 Written by Kathleen Yocum Hits: 4189
Baldwin joined Duane Morris in early 2008 after retiring from the Pennsylvania Supreme Court, where she served from 2006 to 2008. Prior to that, Baldwin was a judge in various divisions of the Allegheny County Common Pleas Court.
“We will all miss Cynthia, will look for ways to continue to work with her and wish her much success as she no doubt becomes to PSU’s legal operations what (coach) Joe Paterno has become to PSU’s football operations,” Duane Morris Chairman John Soroko said in a firm-wide statement provided to the Pittsburgh Business Times Feb. 8.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the New Pittsburgh Courier Digital Daily newsletter!
- Protecting Black Americans’ right to compete (2)
- Sergio Garcia will pay dearly for Tiger remarks (1)
- Detroit's emergency manager takes on critics in candid interview about city’s future (1)
- High court poised to upend civil rights policies (1)
- Butler: What Obama must say to African-American grads (2)