- Thunder star Kevin Durant makes $1M tornado pledge - 2013-05-23
- Doctors save Ohio boy by 'printing' an airway tube - 2013-05-23
- Embattled Toronto mayor fires chief of staff - 2013-05-23
- Sergio Garcia will pay dearly for Tiger remarks - 2013-05-23
- Teen star Zendaya finishes 2nd on `Dancing With The Stars' - 2013-05-23
BACK TOGETHER--This Oct. 25, 2004 file photo shows members of Destiny's Child, from left, Beyonce Knowles, Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams at the Radio Music Awards at the Aladdin Theater for the Performing Arts in Las Vegas. (AP Photo/Eric Jamison, file)
NEW YORK (AP)—Destiny's Child is back together—for a new song.
The R&B trio said Thursday they will release a new track called "Nuclear." The song is the group's first new offering since 2004.
“Nuclear" will appear on the compilation album, "Love Songs," out Jan. 29. It features 13 previously released Destiny Child's ballads, including the hits "Emotion" and "Cater 2 U."
"Nuclear" was produced by Pharrell, who co-wrote the song with Michelle Williams.
Destiny's Child, which include Williams, Beyonce Knowles and Kelly Rowland, released its self-titled debut in 1998 with a fourth member. The group's sophomore album, "The Writing's on the Wall," came a year later and garnered multiple hits, but the success also shook up the foursome and Destiny's Child became a trio.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the New Pittsburgh Courier Digital Daily newsletter!