Andrea and Tommy having a great time at “The Final Countdown” at the Shadow and Ava Lounge in East Liberty.
This week I visited Savoy Restaurant in the Strip District, Tim’s Bar in the Hill District, CJ’s in the Strip District and the Shadow and Ava Lounge in East Liberty.
My first stop was at Savoy Restaurant in the Strip District where national recording hip-hop artist and deejay “Bizmarkie” was spinning on the 1’s and 2’s for the New Year’s Eve event at Savoy.
My next stop was at Tim’s Bar in the Hill District where Darnell celebrated his birthday with family and friends.
My next stop was at CJ’s in the Strip District where everyone came out to celebrate the holidays in a big way with DJ Nick Nice on the 1’s and 2’s.
My final destination was at the Shadow and Ava Lounge in East Liberty where DJ Nate Da Phat Barber had an event called “The Final Countdown” bringing in the New Year for 2013.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the New Pittsburgh Courier Digital Daily newsletter!
- This Week In Black History (1)
- That intelligence agencies monitor our calls and Internet usage shouldn’t come as a surprise (1)
- Central Baptist Church hosts 'Spring Hat Sensation' at LeMont (2)
- Pitt hosts national summit tackling poverty research cuts (2)
- Last Dance: AVA Bar & Lounge in East Liberty closing (5)