- Lopez makes debut as Playboy Jazz Festival host replacing Cosby - 2013-06-18
- Major League Baseball Standings - 2013-06-18
- Metro Briefs: Dowd resigning from City Coucil to join nonprofit - 2013-06-18
- Molly Ringwald rediscovers her jazz roots - 2013-06-18
- Dave Chappelle to headline monthlong comedy tour - 2013-06-18
NEW YORK (AP)—All the single ladies—and fellas—will have a chance to join Beyoncé onstage at the upcoming Super Bowl.
Pepsi announced Friday that 100 fans will hit the stage when the Grammy-winning diva performs on Feb. 3 at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans. A contest that kicks off Saturday will allow fans to submit photos of themselves in various poses, including head bopping, feet tapping and hip shaking. Those pictures will be used in a TV ad introducing Beyoncé's halftime performance, and 50 people—along with a friend—will be selected to join the singer onstage.
The photo contest—at www.pepsi.com/halftime—ends Jan. 19, but Jan. 11 is the cut-off date for those interested in appearing onstage with Beyonce.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the New Pittsburgh Courier Digital Daily newsletter!
- Last Dance: AVA Bar & Lounge in East Liberty closing (5)
- A White South African's memories of Nelson Mandela (2)
- Black politicians need to learn to steal from the right people (1)
- Homeowners Bill of Rights emerge as remedy to foreclosure (1)
- Bill Cosby attacked by Republican Allen West: Why these two men are so different (4)