- Man pleads not guilty in NYC hate-crime shooting - 2013-06-19
- With Samsung, Jay-Z's business continues to boom - 2013-06-19
- Lopez makes debut as Playboy Jazz Festival host replacing Cosby - 2013-06-18
- Major League Baseball Standings - 2013-06-18
- Metro Briefs: Dowd resigning from City Coucil to join nonprofit - 2013-06-18
AP Music Writer
NEW YORK (AP) — Alicia Keys recently chopped off most of her hair, and the singer is looking to go even shorter.
The R&B superstar debuted her bob hairdo this summer. In a recent interview, Keys said she wants to go "even shorter."
When asked if she would shave her head, the 31-year-old replied: "I'm thinking about something like that. I'm telling you. I'm going there. I'm doing it."
The Grammy-winning Keys arrived on the music scene in 2001 with braids, and she has mostly worn her hair long. She says with her new cut, she's able to do more with her hair.
If she shaves her head, she'll follow a list of celebrities including Natalie Portman, India.Arie, Chrisette Michelle and Kellie Pickler.
Follow Mesfin Fekadu on Twitter at http://twitter.com/MusicMesfin)
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the New Pittsburgh Courier Digital Daily newsletter!
- Pitt hosts national summit tackling poverty research cuts (2)
- Last Dance: AVA Bar & Lounge in East Liberty closing (5)
- A White South African's memories of Nelson Mandela (2)
- Black politicians need to learn to steal from the right people (1)
- Homeowners Bill of Rights emerge as remedy to foreclosure (1)