|Aunt Brenda celebrated her birthday in grand style with her son “D.C.” at Tim’s Bar in the Hill District.
My first stop was at the African American Music Institute of Pittsburgh Homewood where Reverend Tyrone Munson celebrated his birthday in grand style with family and friends from the Ebenezer Baptist Church in the Hill District.
|Nia and Jason celebrated their birthdays together with friends at the Shadow Lounge in East Liberty and had a great time together.
My next stop was at St. Benedict the Moor Church Hall in the Hill District where Kim celebrated her birthday with everyone from all over the city of Pittsburgh. There was great food and the music was poppin’.
My next stop was at the Shadow Lounge in East Liberty where Nia and Jason celebrated their birthdays together with friends and partied all night long.
My next stop was at Tim’s Bar in the Hill District where Aunt Brenda and Pumpkin came out to celebrate their birthdays together with family and friends.
My final destination was at Savoy Restaurant in the Strip where birthday lady Renee Knox celebrated her birthday with family and they had a great dinner to boot!
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the New Pittsburgh Courier Digital Daily newsletter!
- This Week In Black History (1)
- That intelligence agencies monitor our calls and Internet usage shouldn’t come as a surprise (1)
- Central Baptist Church hosts 'Spring Hat Sensation' at LeMont (2)
- Pitt hosts national summit tackling poverty research cuts (2)
- Last Dance: AVA Bar & Lounge in East Liberty closing (5)