My first stop was at Matrix Night Club in the Station Square where B. Marshall Productions and Camille’s Fitness presented the official Pittsburgh Steelers After Party featuring DJ Drama and the Pittsburgh Steelers. Everyone came out to celebrate with the Steelers after winning against the Cleveland Browns.
|DARNELL STAPLETON, LAMARR WOODLEY and WILLIE COLON|
My next stop was at the Greater Pittsburgh Coliseum in Homewood where the Pittsburgh Old Timers held their annual cabaret where everyone in the city came out to represent in grand style.
My next stop was CJ’s in the Strip District where Golden Gate Lodge 33 Prince Hall Masons hung out and had a great time at one of the hottest spots in the ’Burgh. If you’re looking for something to do, this is the place to be on a Friday night.
My final destination was at Ava Lounge in East Liberty where Classic Material held it down featuring DJ Rob Swift on the 1’s and 2’s. If you are a hip-hop head, this was definitely the place to be.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the New Pittsburgh Courier Digital Daily newsletter!
- 'Africa Day': In Ethiopia, African Union celebrates 50 years (1)
- Robert L. Johnson receives highest award recognition From Black Enterprise magazine (1)
- Is Scandal’s Olivia Pope just like the reality show chicks? (4)
- Time to share the ‘truth’ about ‘timeshares’ (5)
- Community outraged over toddler’s shooting death, Rayco declares 'War' (1)