This week I visited CJ’s in the Strip District, Robert E. Williams Park in the Hill District, Savoy Restaurant in the Strip District and Shadow Lounge in East Liberty.
My first stop was at CJ’s in the Strip District where St. Clair Village held their annual meet and greet reunion to start off the weekend.
My next stop was at Robert E. Williams Park in the Hill District where Wesley Center AMEZ Church presented their 12th Annual Community Day for the residents in the community.
|Big Rome chilling at the 12th Annual Wesley Center AMEZ Church Community Day held at Robert E. Williams Park in the Hill District.
My next stop was at Savoy Restaurant in the Strip District where John Bettis celebrated his birthday in grand style with family and friends.
My final destination was at the Shadow Lounge in East Liberty where everyone came out to celebrate the 4th Anniversary of Classic Material featuring Diamond D on the 1’s and 2’s and honoring the birthday of hip-hop icon Paradise Gray of X-Clan.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the New Pittsburgh Courier Digital Daily newsletter!
- Janet Jackson, Wissam Al Mana Married In Secret Wedding (2)
- Fifth annual National Achievers Society inductions (2)
- Breast cancer survivor group targets young Black women (1)
- Wes Moore replaces Dr. Ben Carson as Johns Hopkins commencement speaker (3)
- Record Powerball jackpot inspires office pools (2)