- Mayweather Jr. ranks No. 1 on SI Fortunate 50 - 2013-05-17
- More visits by artists like Beyonce, Jay-Z, needed, says Afro-Cuban filmmaker - 2013-05-17
- Mo’Nique shows off amazing weight loss - 2013-05-17
- Our primary election endorsements - 2013-05-16
- Letter To The Editor...Peduto’s been the champion for our community - 2013-05-16
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/npcourie/public_html/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php on line 383
Pittsburgh Hip-hop artists organized “Hip-Hop For Haiti” at The August Wilson Center, Jan. 28, featuring X-Clan, Formula412, Jasiri X, Vanessa German, Living Proofe, Sha King, Idasa Tariq, Shade Cobain and more.
Help us support our Haitian brothers and sisters during their moment of great need, said organizer Paradise Grey from One HOOD. Proceeds will benefit Wyclef Jean’s Yele Foundation (no administration fees).
BROTHER J OF THE X CLAN
Sponsors were One HOOD, The Gathering For Justice, African American Music Institute, B-PEP, The Coalition Against Violence, Martial Artists Against Street Violence and Promotional Push.
(For more information contact Paradise Gray One Hood Http://www.1hood.org or 412-537-4057.)
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the New Pittsburgh Courier Digital Daily newsletter!