Sarah and Shawn are having a great time at Ava Lounge in East Liberty.
This week I visited CJ’s in the Strip District, Tim’s Bar in the Hill District, Ava Lounge in East Liberty and Savoy Restaurant in the Strip District.
My first stop was at CJ’s in the Strip District where DJ Nick Nice was on the 1’s and 2’s spinning the hits.
My next stop was at Tim’s Bar in the Hill District where everyone came out for the weekend to get their party and drink on.
My next stop was at Ava Lounge in East Liberty where Friday night was a blast featuring great music, food and much more.
My final destination was at Savoy Restaurant in the Strip District where everyone came out to celebrate Valentine’s Day.
You know Brotha Ash has a REAL CONNECTION to the community. Send all of your party and event information to info@BrothaAshProductions.com and I’ll see you next week OUT AND ABOUT!
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the New Pittsburgh Courier Digital Daily newsletter!
- A White South African's memories of Nelson Mandela (3)
- Pitt hosts national summit tackling poverty research cuts (2)
- Last Dance: AVA Bar & Lounge in East Liberty closing (5)
- Black politicians need to learn to steal from the right people (1)
- Homeowners Bill of Rights emerge as remedy to foreclosure (1)