Don and Caren, owners of CJ’s in the Strip, having a great time.
This week I visited the North Side Elks Lodge in the Hill District, CJ’s in the Strip District, Tim’s Bar in the Hill District and the Black Beauty Bar in the Hill District.
My first stop was at the North Side Elks Lodge in the Hill District, where Keisha celebrated her birthday with family and friends.
My next stop was at CJ’s in the Strip District, where everyone came out to get their party on featuring DJ Nick Nice on the 1’s and 2’s.
My next stop was at Tim’s Bar in the Hill District, where the party was jumping and the music was bangin’!
My final destination was at the Black Beauty Bar in the Hill District, where Chrissy celebrated her birthday in a big way during Karaoke Night and everyone had a great time.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the New Pittsburgh Courier Digital Daily newsletter!
- Janet Jackson, Wissam Al Mana Married In Secret Wedding (2)
- Fifth annual National Achievers Society inductions (2)
- Breast cancer survivor group targets young Black women (1)
- Wes Moore replaces Dr. Ben Carson as Johns Hopkins commencement speaker (3)
- Record Powerball jackpot inspires office pools (2)