- Mayweather Jr. ranks No. 1 on SI Fortunate 50 - 2013-05-17
- More visits by artists like Beyonce, Jay-Z, needed, says Afro-Cuban filmmaker - 2013-05-17
- Mo’Nique shows off amazing weight loss - 2013-05-17
- Our primary election endorsements - 2013-05-16
- Letter To The Editor...Peduto’s been the champion for our community - 2013-05-16
Real Times Media inks licensing agreement with CNN
Created on Thursday, 08 November 2012 09:35 Last Updated on Monday, 03 December 2012 20:13 Published on Thursday, 08 November 2012 09:35 Written by Courier Newsroom Hits: 759
Real Times Media, parent company of the New Pittsburgh Courier, recently closed on a licensing agreement with CNN News Source to exchange news and information for use in its print and digital properties. The relationship includes text-based news and or information content related to:
• News items, related to the day’s top domestic stories, i.e. breaking news, spot news, politics, etc.
• International news
• Financial news from CNN and/or CNNMoney.com
• Feature stores related to health, entertainment, technology, etc.
• Issue-oriented op-ed columns; and
• Stories from CNN affiliates
“We are excited about our new relationship with CNN,” said Hiram E. Jackson, CEO, Real Times Media. “Partnering with CNN is a perfect fit for Real Times as we continue to grow our position as one of the leaders in providing news and content to the African American and urban markets.”
Real Times Media is a multimedia company that consists of internet properties, newspapers, niche publishing, marketing services, archive licensing and premier events. With offices in Atlanta, Chicago, Columbus, Detroit, Memphis and Pittsburgh, Real Times is the leading provider of original print content for African American related news, entertainment and lifestyle information.
Dedicated to distributing top quality news, lifestyle information, and entertainment relevant to the African-American and urban markets, Real Times’ goal is to continually develop non-traditional media that complements its core business, build greater brand loyalty and cultivate new customers for its clients.
The Real Times Media family of companies including the nation’s largest African-American owned and operated newspaper organizations: Atlanta Daily World, Chicago Defender, Michigan Chronicle, Michigan FrontPage, Memphis Tri-State Defender and the New Pittsburgh Courier.
For more information about Real Times Media, call 313-963-1800, or visit www.realtimesmedia.com.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the New Pittsburgh Courier Digital Daily newsletter!
- Courier, Urban League and Pitt CTSI sponsor community health forum (1)
- The end of America’s dominance (1)
- Black community not to blame for August Wilson Center crisis (13)
- More visits by artists like Beyonce, Jay-Z, needed, says Afro-Cuban filmmaker (2)
- Can the Black community change the face of the music industry? (3)