- That intelligence agencies monitor our calls and Internet usage shouldn’t come as a surprise - 2013-06-19
- 2013 National Urban League Conference, 'Redeem the Dream' set for Philly - 2013-06-18
- The Wise Decision...Replace your trigger foods - 2013-06-18
- Passion begin 2013 playoffs with 63-0 beat down of Cincinnati - 2013-06-17
- Toomey Update: Two judges confirmed for PA's Eastern District including first Latina - 2013-06-16
Business Calendar 1-30-13
Created on Wednesday, 30 January 2013 10:18 Last Updated on Wednesday, 30 January 2013 10:18 Published on Wednesday, 30 January 2013 10:18 Written by Courier Newsroom Hits: 352
Workforce & Business Development
JAN. 31—Pittsburgh Gateway Corporation will host Jessica Lee’s Entrepreneurial Thursdays Jazz and Blues Networking from 5:30-8:30 p.m. at Little E’s, 949 Liberty Ave., Cultural District. Every Thursday jazz and R&B vocalist Jessica Lee, along with some of Pittsburgh’s finest musical artists, will host an evening of good music and professional networking. Each week will have a different theme; this week’s will be “Creative Entrepreneurs.” The cost is $5 and the attire is business casual. For more information, visit www.jessicaleesong.com.
The First Step
FEB. 8—The Center for Women’s Entrepreneurship at Chatham University will host its Women Business Leaders Breakfast Series from 7:30-9 a.m. at Chatham University, Woodland Road, Shadyside. Nancy Furbee, owner of Furbee and Associates LLC Deb Burk, will discuss the topic “Everything You Always Wanted to Know About HR, But Were Too Afraid to Ask.” Registration is required. For more information, call 412-365-1253 or visit www.chatham.edu/cwe.
Business Networking Mixer
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the New Pittsburgh Courier Digital Daily newsletter!
- Pitt hosts national summit tackling poverty research cuts (2)
- Last Dance: AVA Bar & Lounge in East Liberty closing (5)
- A White South African's memories of Nelson Mandela (2)
- Black politicians need to learn to steal from the right people (1)
- Homeowners Bill of Rights emerge as remedy to foreclosure (1)