- Rehabilitation or Demolition: Which Path for Homewood and Hill District Community Development? - 2013-05-25
- Share your money before you die - 2013-05-23
- Protecting Black Americans’ right to compete - 2013-05-23
- This Week In Black History 5-22-13 - 2013-05-23
- Editorial...Justice served in Philly abortion doctor verdict - 2013-05-23
The annual Fashions For A Cure fashion show was presented to benefit the West Mifflin branch of UPMC Hillman Cancer Center’s Patients Assistance Fund. That fund helps underinsured or non-insured cancer patients receive the critical care they need.
|ORGANIZERS—Fashions For A Cure organizers Hannah, Richard, Genea and Eric Webb.
Now in its 8th year, Fashions For A Cure was created by Hannah, Richard, Genea and Eric Webb as a way to pay homage to Hannah’s sister, Dorothea and Richard’s mother, Ruth who both died from breast cancer.
This year’s show was held at the Willow Room in Belle Vernon and featured music by The Flow Band, Chinese and silent auctions, a 50/50 raffle and gorgeous fashions supplied by Selections by Genea & Eric, an exclusive boutique located at 534 Miller Ave. in Clairton and owned by Hannah and Richard Webb. KDKA-TV 2’s Kimberly Gill served as mistress of ceremonies.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the New Pittsburgh Courier Digital Daily newsletter!