- Champion Enterprises and Five Star Corp. celebration women at community luncheon - 2013-06-19
- Fashion Watch: The man behind Cicely Tyson’s dress - 2013-06-14
- Lifestyles Report...A new queen is christened on Clipper Fleet - 2013-06-13
- Central Baptist Church hosts 'Spring Hat Sensation' at LeMont - 2013-06-13
- Fashion Watch has eyes on June Ambrose - 2013-06-07
Perhaps you have read about Le Maison Du Paix (The House of Peace) Bed & Breakfast in Penn Hills but you haven’t had the opportunity to visit. On Oct. 27 dozens took advantage of “A Fall Fashion Fantasy & Jazz Performance” presented by Champion Enterprises and Five Star Corporation. Guests were invited to wear a sophisticated Halloween mask to the affair and during the evening revelers enjoyed not only a jazz performance by the legendary Kenny Blake, but a jazz lesson as he told the crowd all they every wanted to know about the instruments that he plays.
|THE GREETERS—Day Gilmore, Alia Carter and Bill Thompson, owner, Le Maison Du Paix
Actor, performer and spoken word artist Leslie Erza Smith was also on board. It is not a Champion Enterprises’ event without the lovely Allure Models. The beautiful masked ladies modeled beautiful gowns enhanced by Tracy Lynn Jewelry that was also on display and available for purchase.
One of the evening highlights was the chance to tour Le Maison Du Paix from top to bottom. The bed and breakfast features a private movie lounge, living room complete with fireplace and dining room, several suites and an outside to die for. The beautiful exterior features a water garden, furnished gazebo with wifi, cable and music.
Proceeds from the evening are to benefit the “Champions Toys for Tots Christmas Party and Toy Giveaway.”
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the New Pittsburgh Courier Digital Daily newsletter!
- This Week In Black History (1)
- That intelligence agencies monitor our calls and Internet usage shouldn’t come as a surprise (1)
- Central Baptist Church hosts 'Spring Hat Sensation' at LeMont (2)
- Pitt hosts national summit tackling poverty research cuts (2)
- Last Dance: AVA Bar & Lounge in East Liberty closing (5)