My first stop was at the Improv in Homestead where R&B group Artistree hosted an event for the homeless. This event also featured the Teresa Hawthorne Band, Kevin Howard and Ms. Gina Yohe.
|Brotha Ash and family celebrating “Brotha Ash Productions Day” at Tim’s Bar in the Hill District.
My next stop was at Tim’s Bar in the Hill District where everyone came out to celebrate “Brotha Ash Productions Day”. November 9th was declared “Brotha Ash Productions Day” by the city of Pittsburgh and this day I will celebrate every year from now on.
|The Whiteside Road ladies kickin’ it at Tim’s Bar in the Hill District.
My next stop was at CJ’s in the Strip District where the dance floor was jumping and the music was great featuring DJ Nick Nice on the 1’s and 2’s.
My next stop was Savoy Restaurant in the Strip District where I continue to celebrate “Brotha Ash Productions Day” with family and friends.
My final destination was at Young Brother’s Bar on the North Side where the celebration concluded for “Brotha Ash Productions Day.”
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the New Pittsburgh Courier Digital Daily newsletter!
- Courier, Urban League and Pitt CTSI sponsor community health forum (1)
- The end of America’s dominance (1)
- Black community not to blame for August Wilson Center crisis (13)
- More visits by artists like Beyonce, Jay-Z, needed, says Afro-Cuban filmmaker (2)
- Can the Black community change the face of the music industry? (3)