- Fashion Watch: The man behind Cicely Tyson’s dress - 2013-06-14
- Lifestyles Report...A new queen is christened on Clipper Fleet - 2013-06-13
- Central Baptist Church hosts 'Spring Hat Sensation' at LeMont - 2013-06-13
- Fashion Watch has eyes on June Ambrose - 2013-06-07
- Three Rivers Youth hosts 'The Grand Tour of Italy' - 2013-06-07
That little black dress does not have to break the bank.
Just in for the holidays are some great black dresses from the Kardashian Kollection. You can find these fashion forward dresses at Sears and Kmart. My favorite one is pictured, the ponte knit with long sleeves. This is a timeless dress and even though I’m not a fan of the family the dresses are fierce.
Go to Sears.com/kardashiankollection to see what you can get for $39.99. The dress pictured is $48.99 and if you place an order of $49 or more between now and January 31 shipping is free.
There is even an option to have the item shipped or pick up in store, and don’t forget to check out the size guide.
What I love about the website is each item is described in great detail from the length from the shoulder to hemline, the style of the zipper, the crew neck and the washing instructions.
The dress comes in black only and the sale price ends on 11-17-12. So get to shopping ladies. www.sears.com/kardashiankollection.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the New Pittsburgh Courier Digital Daily newsletter!
- Central Baptist Church hosts 'Spring Hat Sensation' at LeMont (2)
- Pitt hosts national summit tackling poverty research cuts (2)
- Last Dance: AVA Bar & Lounge in East Liberty closing (5)
- A White South African's memories of Nelson Mandela (2)
- Black politicians need to learn to steal from the right people (1)