My first stop was at Savoy Restaurant in the Strip District where comedian Coco performed and had the crowd in stitches. Comedian Mike Bonner was the host of the show.
|John Bettis of Savoy Restaurant hanging out with comedians Coco and Mike Bonner at Savoy Restaurant in the Strip District.
My next stop was at Art’s in the Strip District where everyone came out to get their party and drink on in grand style.
My next stop was at CJ’s in the Strip District where the dance floor was kickin’ with DJ Tee Jay on the 1’s and 2’s.
My next stop was at Kelly’s Bar in East Liberty where customers held an appreciation day for bartender Eddie who is moving out of town.
My next stop was at the Shadow Lounge in East Liberty where the party was live with DJ Big Phil on the 1’s and 2’s.
My final destination was at Tim’s Bar in the Hill District where the one and only Denise had a going away party with family and friends.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the New Pittsburgh Courier Digital Daily newsletter!
- Janet Jackson, Wissam Al Mana Married In Secret Wedding (2)
- Fifth annual National Achievers Society inductions (2)
- Breast cancer survivor group targets young Black women (1)
- Wes Moore replaces Dr. Ben Carson as Johns Hopkins commencement speaker (3)
- Record Powerball jackpot inspires office pools (2)