- Heritage, Symphony partner to provide classical music experience to Braddock children - 2013-06-19
- Conflicting opinions opens affirmative action in med school admissions debate - 2013-06-19
- This Week In Black History - 2013-06-19
- CeeLo and Goodie Mob introduce 'Elevate Young Black Voices' contest winners at finale concert - 2013-06-19
- That intelligence agencies monitor our calls and Internet usage shouldn’t come as a surprise - 2013-06-19
Read “Learning from the Class of 2009” at www.act.org/path/parent/news.
Measuring college readiness is just one of the ways ACT helps people achieve education and workplace success. In “Four Reasons Your Teen Should Attend College,” you’ll learn the value of a college degree and how it impacts lifetime earnings and employment prospects.
College planning takes time, effort and patience. In this edition’s “Meet the Bloggers,” you’ll hear about two high school students who personalize the college planning process for other teenagers. Every two weeks, ACT Student bloggers Lisa Marie Cantú and Andy Samuels, share their experiences as senior students this year.
To follow these blogs, visit http://www.actstudent.org/blog/. ACT will feature two new high school junior bloggers in January 2010.
Parents may read ACT Parent online at http://act.org/path/parent/news/index.html. To subscribe for monthly issues, visit http://act.org/path/parent/news/subscribe.html. The newsletter is also available in Spanish at http://www.act.org/path/spanish/.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the New Pittsburgh Courier Digital Daily newsletter!
- This Week In Black History (1)
- That intelligence agencies monitor our calls and Internet usage shouldn’t come as a surprise (1)
- Central Baptist Church hosts 'Spring Hat Sensation' at LeMont (2)
- Pitt hosts national summit tackling poverty research cuts (2)
- Last Dance: AVA Bar & Lounge in East Liberty closing (5)