The YWCA of Greater Pittsburgh hosted the 10th Anniversary Pink Ribbon Luncheon and Fashion Show at the Westin Hotel, Downtown, Oct. 17. This was an inspirational luncheon honoring cancer survivors.
There was educational health and wellness information and a survivors fashion show.
|FASHION FORWARD— Carmelle Nickens Phillips, Danielle Nottingham and Yvonne D. Durham, event chair.
The keynote speaker was Kathy Purcell, executive director of the Pittsburgh Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure and Danielle Nottingham of WPXI was the mistress of ceremonies.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the New Pittsburgh Courier Digital Daily newsletter!
- Protecting Black Americans’ right to compete (2)
- Sergio Garcia will pay dearly for Tiger remarks (1)
- Detroit's emergency manager takes on critics in candid interview about city’s future (1)
- High court poised to upend civil rights policies (1)
- Butler: What Obama must say to African-American grads (2)