The Steelers won the Super Bowl last season and one of the favorites this season. We asked Pittsburghers what they thought. Here’s what you said.
“The odds are against it. They have some new players and all have to find that cohesiveness. This might just be their growing time to become that championship caliber team again.”
“Yes. Pittsburgh is very strong and we’re a fighting team. I know we can do it again. Go Steelers!”
“I hope we repeat what we did last year. They are my football team and I believe in them. I think they can take it all the way.”
“I think they can. The coach is good, they have a good team and a good rapport. I think they have it in them. They have the confidence to pull it off.”
“I think they can repeat as champs. They basically have their entire team from last year. It is going to be a difficult task because everyone is gunning for last year’s champs. I am a diehard Steelers fan.”
“Yes, I do. They have the same people in place and have been able to maintain the quality players that contributed to last year’s success. I think they can win the Super Bowl again.”
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the New Pittsburgh Courier Digital Daily newsletter!
- Protecting Black Americans’ right to compete (2)
- Sergio Garcia will pay dearly for Tiger remarks (1)
- Detroit's emergency manager takes on critics in candid interview about city’s future (1)
- High court poised to upend civil rights policies (1)
- Butler: What Obama must say to African-American grads (2)