- UPMC lone corporation to make diversity commitment. Initiative asks others to get on board - 2013-05-24
- Take a Father to School big success - 2013-05-22
- Racism reported at Braddock Hills fire department - 2013-05-22
- Courier mobile app available for iPhone, iPad and android devices - 2013-05-18
- CCAC president accepts new role in Ohio - 2013-05-17
I think the Black family should pay more attention to the church, be more responsive to the church in general and go to church more.
Family should play the role of togetherness. They should bring everyone together and stick together.
We need everyone to act as our parents and grandparents did. We need to come together as one.
Families have been divided and conquered from drug activity. We need to come together more with a father and a mother. We need to raise our kids.
Family should play the role of leadership by being strong and making sure their whole family is together.
Families should help youth by keeping them off the street and helping kids in other families to make sure they aren’t into drugs or violence.
(Compiled by Rebecca Nuttall, photos by Rebecca Nuttall.)
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the New Pittsburgh Courier Digital Daily newsletter!