- Man pleads not guilty in NYC hate-crime shooting - 2013-06-19
- With Samsung, Jay-Z's business continues to boom - 2013-06-19
- Lopez makes debut as Playboy Jazz Festival host replacing Cosby - 2013-06-18
- Major League Baseball Standings - 2013-06-18
- Metro Briefs: Dowd resigning from City Coucil to join nonprofit - 2013-06-18
Services for 61-year-old Carol Daniels were held Aug. 31. in Oklahoma City. Daniels’ mutilated body was discovered Aug. 23 at her small Pentecostal church in Anadarko.
Investigators say her body was moved into an unnatural position after she was killed. Also, a preliminary autopsy report shows she suffered multiple gashes to her neck and chest.
Alvin Daniels told KOCO-TV that all his mother wanted to do was preach about God. She drove 60 miles every week to Anadarko to hold services.
No arrests have been made in her killing.
(Information from: KOCO-TV, http://www.koco.com)
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the New Pittsburgh Courier Digital Daily newsletter!
- Pitt hosts national summit tackling poverty research cuts (2)
- Last Dance: AVA Bar & Lounge in East Liberty closing (5)
- A White South African's memories of Nelson Mandela (2)
- Black politicians need to learn to steal from the right people (1)
- Homeowners Bill of Rights emerge as remedy to foreclosure (1)