My first stop was at Krobar in the Strip District where DJ GQ and Mike Dean held an event called Polo and Pumps, featuring the hottest ladies in the city of Pittsburgh.
My next stop was at the new hot called Pharaoh in the Strip District where Royal Tribe and Wyld Chyld Entertainment came together for a great event. You definitely need to come out and check it out because it’s off the chain.
|Kickin’ it at the new hot spot called Pharaoh in the Strip District.
My next stop was CJ’s in the Strip District where birthday celebrations where happening big time with DJ Nick Nice on the 1’s and 2’s doing his thing.
|Tee Jay, Kent Bey, Tami and Mr. Wyld Chyld at the new hot spot in the Strip District called Pharaoh.
My final destination was at Matrix in Station Square where B. Marshall Productions held an appreciation night for the former deejays of WAMO 106.7 FM. Mike Dean, Sharmyn, Tee Jay, DJ Boogie, J. Kruz and GQ where all there to represent for the historic radio station. Word on the street is that Matrix is closed for good. I’ll keep my eyes and ears open to let you know for sure.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the New Pittsburgh Courier Digital Daily newsletter!
- Black community not to blame for August Wilson Center crisis (13)
- More visits by artists like Beyonce, Jay-Z, needed, says Afro-Cuban filmmaker (2)
- Can the Black community change the face of the music industry? (3)
- Cleveland’s Charles Ramsey—hood or hero? (2)
- Letter To The Editor...Peduto’s been the champion for our community (1)